06 October 2005

Missed Connections...Literally

A few posts back I wrote about Craiglists' Missed Connections. A couple of days ago, I realized why I could never write one. No one would ever respond. Here are some examples:

Example #1
Are you the blonde haired guy who was on the K train during rush hour Tuesday morning? I'd love to meet up in person so I could punch you in the face and explain through violence why you shouldn't have pushed that older lady off the train.

Example #2
Are you the brown haired man who was driving the fancy Mercedes down the Embarcadero yesterday afternoon. I thought it was real cool how you almost took out two pedestrians by ignoring the traffic light and turning while they had the right of way. It'd be totally awesome if we could meet at a coffee shop where I could get coffee after kicking you in the shins.


No comments: