06 October 2003

Yesterday morning I woke up to the phone ringing. For some reason I answered it. It was Danny Glover urging me to vote Tuesday October 7 in the Special Recall Election. Normally, I would think that was weird, but Danny has called me five times in the past week, so, in a way, I was expecting his call. I was pretty psyched that he wanted to get in touch so badly, well, I was until I got on the bus and overheard a woman talking about her frequent calls from the Terminator himself AND Barbara Streisand. I'm kind of bummed. I'm sure it would have been great to hear Arnold say something stupid on my personal telephone, but its probably not going to happen, so I'll just have to be ok with listening to him say stupid stuff on my personal television.

But Danny, if you're reading this, I will vote on Tuesday October 7 in the Special Recall Election. Thanks for calling.

No comments: